Sharon has been providing me with her expert advice and the best lenses for my eyes and needs for a long time. It has been so many years being a happy and loyal customer that I have lost track of the number . You only have one pair of eyes to last you a lifetime. I recommend you trust Vision Care to help you see your best! _ Sara T.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Sharon Goldberg for 33 years, way back to the days of hard contact lenses. After switching to soft lenses, I had tried every brand Sharon suggested, each time being so happy and thinking “this one is great”. When it was time for multifocal lenses, there wasn’t a lens that gave me the vision that I was happy with, and gave up on contact lenses for about a year. And then a phone call from Sharon, telling me about a new lens that was amazing. I actually thought, here we go again, another lens that I will not be happy with. I agreed to come see Sharon and if nothing else, catch up with her socially. Thank you Sharon !! The Alcon Dailies Multifocal lenses are absolutely the best. So comfortable that one night, I didn’t even realize I was wearing them, and almost forgot to take them out! And the vision, both distance and reading are perfect. I highly recommend Sharon Goldberg… she will not stop until you are satisfied! _ Joyce A
I have been a contact lens wearer for over 50 years, having worn both hard and soft lens. The Alcon Dailies Total 1 Multifocal lens is an amazing product offering exceptional vision coupled with outstanding comfort. Not only is the product superior but the service at Vision Care is second to none. Sharon is not satisfied until she has provided the best possible vision correction and care for her clients. Everyone is important to the Vision Care Team and treated with the utmost respect. _ Elaine G
I have been wearing contacts for decades and I have recently switched to Dailies Total 1 multifocal lenses . I can’t believe the wearability ! Putting in this lens is like magic! They are made of such a great new material that it feels like you aren’t wearing lenses at all. Love them! _ Jo S
I've been using my new Alcon Dailies multifocal lenses for about 2 months now and I have to tell you that I have never worn a more comfortable lens. I often struggled with dry sticky lenses and ended up taking them out in frustration but those days are over! _ Claudia E
I appreciate Sharon recommending the Alcon Dailies Total 1 multifocal contact lens. Not only do I see better with these new contacts, but my eyes are comfortable wearing the lenses all day long. Another plus is they are thicker so they are easier to put in and take out. Thank you for setting me up with an improved product. _ Marilyn B
Thank you Sharon,as usual you are right,these new Dailies Total 1 lenses are phenomenal! They are super easy to put on,they don't get turned inside out. The lenses stay moist all day long even in dry and dusty environments. I really feel like I'm not wearing any lenses. Again thank you Sharon for introducing me to this amazing product! _ Sonia L
I love my new Alcon Dailies Total 1 multifocal lenses! I did not think that there could be such a big difference in vision and comfort but there is! My husband switched to them as well and he did not wear his contacts much before but he is wearing them frequently now. If anyone is looking for a great fitter for contact lens, Sharon is the one to see! She has given me excellent service for over 30 years and I am also enjoying the great new sunglasses, prescription and nonprescription that I recently purchased as well. I got sunglasses that are excellent for cycling and everyday use as well. Sharon’s selection and personal attention has always been amazing and I am always able to find whatever glasses I need. I also really appreciate her advice in prescription changes required for reading and even piano/computer glasses as I get older to make sure I can see really well with contacts or glasses for everything I do! _ Melanie S
I just switched to the Alcon Dailies Total 1 multifocal lens and these lenses are amazing! They go in the correct way every time, they are comfortable and stay moist all day long. Although it was shocking to hear that I needed reading lenses (resistance to aging!) I can wear them confidently and no one knows the difference! _ Ali B
Just a short note to let you know how comfortable the new Alcon Dailies Total 1 Multifocal contact lenses are! I seem to be wearing them a lot longer then the previous ones. All I can say is thanks for getting me to try them. _ Peter C
What I like most about my new daily contact lenses is that it does not feel like I am wearing anything at all in my eyes, just like Alcon advertises "feels like you are wearing nothing at all!". The lightness and the clarity of the lenses amaze me every day. — Isma C.
I have known Sharon for many years and she is the most kind hearted person I know. I have been wearing contact lenses for many years and Sharon has always made sure I have the best available for me. Sharon has just fitted me with the Alcon Dailies Total 1 Multifocal lens and I love them! They are the most comfortable lens I have ever worn. I find Sharon's team to be the best, friendly and will do anything to help you out. I would not go anywhere else. _ Anna G.
I am absolutely LOVING my contacts!!! How wonderful it is see so clearly again! Thank you for taking the time to perfect my vision. I am getting the hang of putting them in and taking them out thanks to your expert and very patient teaching. I only wish I had done this sooner! Thank you so much! _ Joanne B.
- I have been a Vision Care patient for over 3 years and I am always delighted by their excellent customer service. Sharon is friendly and very knowledgeable in the latest lens technology. Her commitment to providing me with the most comfortable lenses and quality optics at great prices makes me highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best service in vision care. — Jason N.
- My new contacts are AWESOME!!! No dry eye at all. A 12 out 10 rating ! _ SC
- Sharon, thank you so much for switching me to the new Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lens! Whereas with my old lenses I would experience discomfort while wearing eye makeup and also having continous dry eyes, I can wear my new lenses comfortably morning to night! I wear makeup everyday and sit for long periods in front of a computer screen and it is like they are not even there! These lenses are truly a game-changer. Thank you so much for introducing them to me. — Carrie G.
- After trying several options with you, I am very happy to report that the new Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are working the best! With my dry eye the other lenses always bothered me and gave me headaches. My vision also suffered. Now with these new lenses I not only feel like I am not wearing lenses but they stay fresh all day regardless of long I am wearing them. The first day I tried them I could already feel the difference but I waited for 3 more days to be sure. Each day has been the same - amazing! Thank you so much and I am glad we persevered. — Jenn G.
- I took my new Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses on a test trip to New York City and Broadway! My eyes get super dry in theatres and I brought my glasses just in case I had to take them out to enjoy the show. Well there was no need for that! I couldn't believe i did not have any issues whatsoever! Thank you for fitting me with these new lenses. It was worth waiting for the right product . I am beyond thrilled!! — Lesley M.
- I have been a client of Sharon's for over 25 years. She always has a great selection of the latest styles of glasses and makes the selection process easy and simple. I am very fussy about the quality of optics especially when I use my glasses for driving and for racing cars. I have to say I am very please with my prescription lenses for my newest Ray Ban sunglasses. I highly recommend anyone looking for quality glasses and outstanding service to visit the team at Vision Care. — Dave D.
- I have had the great pleasure of dealing with Sharon Goldberg or many years. With her unwavering focus on service excellence Sharon has always surpasses any and all ordinary standards. I quickly came to rely on her. So when it came time to re evaluate my contact lens requirements Sharon set me up with the perfect 1 day multifocal lenses. These lenses have truly been a life saver. Not only can I stay active but they fit like a glove. — Andrew F.
- Within a few seconds of my first fitting, my vision was instantly crisp and very clear. Yorkville never looked so good! The lenses are extremely comfortable and light weight. A definite improvement with my vision at work, especially in front of the computer screen. The lenses don't dry out as much and I hardly rely on any lens solution when with daily application. There were a few days of adjustment which is quite normal with any new lenses, but worth it. I'd highly recommend these lenses for the multi focal lenses wearer on the go! — Anne M.
- My Alcon multifocal contact lenses really are the best thing since sliced bread - there is no looking back now. They really are as good as Sharon said! Easy to handle, never inside out, never any drying and my eyes are whiter. The convenience of a daily lens means I get a fresh new lens for my left and right eye every day. I feel like I have natural 20/20 vision. — Eilish McC.
- Fantastic ... finally I have ditched my glasses ... since needing reading glasses, I stopped with the contacts. I bought progressive for work and progressive sunglasses for outside ... but now I can wear contacts again ... always a huge improvement for sports especially my swim, bike, run Triathlon sessions ... glasses just did not cut it ... but I needed to be able to see far and read my Garmin watch during the events! — LS
- I LOVE the freedom, I LOVE how they always feel clean and crisp, I LOVE how I don't have to carry around lens cases and fluids, and I LOVE not counting to 30 days. And on top of that, I see better!
— Jeanne L.
The contacts are so comfortable it's almost better than without! I see better than I did with my glasses.
— Nathan ,10 years old sports enthusiast
- I love my Freshlook dailies. I have brown eyes and when I wear my green lens I am a new person! They only "issue" is they are so comfortable I often forget to take them out before I go to bed! They are terrific._Peggy D.
- The one thing that was always an issue with me, with multifocal lenses , was the loss of distance. I spend more time in my car than the average person, and being able to see ahead, to see the Traffic Conditions or Road signs as far ahead as possible is key. Being a good sport and also a sceptic, I took the plunge. It took me a while before I even realized how far ahead I was seeing. How great. It was after that, it occurred to me, that I barely noticed that I even had them in. Another great plus. It has also made running along Lake Erie much more enjoyable. Being able to see nature at the same time I hear it. Sharon Goldberg knows me so well. She probably had the order started before I arrived for my appointment LOL. She has never steered me wrong. — Annonymous
- Sharon had to call me a couple of times to come and try these new lenses. After my last eye appointment I called to order my usual lenses that I have worn for years and Sharon told me I had to try these new ones. I had always considered multi or bi focal lenses a bad idea and had reading glasses in every room of my house in case I needed them (and I often did). Anyway I go in for an appointment and Sharon convinces me to try the new lenses and then tells me I have to go outside and walk around with them for a while! So I meander the Bloor Street area and decide to go to Indigo and see what these multi focal lenses will do reading wise. Amazing - I do not need to fumble for reading glasses but can read the fine print. I return to Vision Care a convert. These have been a great and liberating choice from needing my reading glasses which usually perch on my head in the office through the day, people have been asking me if I have lost them but no I don't need them except for close needlework . I have learned that with Sharon resistance is futile and in the end this was a great move. — V McD.
- I love these lenses! As Sharon knows, I've had vision problems for a number of years and almost went blind about 4 years ago after failing to recognize the early signs of a torn retina. Several surgeries later, including the surgery to mend the hole in my retinas, and to replace the cataract in my left eye with an artificial lens, and my eyes were dry and irritated and every day was a struggle. Literally since I tried this brand of contacts, I'm actually confident driving, even at night, and confident just going out in general, knowing that my eyes won't cause me any pain or embarrassment. Love them! Seriously. Sooooooo much! — Evelyne